Session Proposal Submission - 54th CMOS Congress
The Themes under which scientific and technical sessions will be organized are, in no order of priority:
- Risks and Impacts of Climate Change on the Resilience of Major Sectors
- Tornadoes and Other Extreme Weather Events Impacting Canadians
- Oceans and Ice in a Changing Climate
- Floods and Water Crises in Canada and Globally
- Impacts of A Changing Climate in the Arctic
- Climate-Weather-Water and Food
- Pollution of the Air, Water and Ecosystems
- The Cryosphere – Impacts Locally to Globally
To initiate a session for the 2020 54th CMOS Congress in Ottawa, please submit by email your proposal to the co-chairs of the Science Programme Committee Gordon McBean and Leonard Barrie (email@example.com and Leonardbarrie@gmail.com) with the following:
- Session title (up to 40 characters),
- Name, affiliation and contact details of session convener(s)
- Description (300 words max) of the scientific content of the session. The Call for on-line abstract submissions will be issued on 1 December 2019 with a deadline of 1 February 2020.
- Relationship of the proposed Session to the Theme(s).
Session proposals should be received by 28 November 2019.